Fully automatic vertical cutting machine VS 1300
Increased safety and rise in productivity
The vertical cutting machine VS 1300 meets the highest safety requirements and increases productivity thanks to easy operation.
Unique construction for rapid, precise cutting
- Generously dimensioned working lengths and widths (e.g. working length of 2500 mm)
- Control touch panel with the display of the blade tensioning, remaining material, totals, cutting thickness and much more
- Electrically height-adjustable blade protection with guide (linear guidance)
- Unit speed with unilateral cutting forwards and backwards separately adjustable
- Loading and parking position freely adjustable
- The speed of the lateral stops is adjustable in the automatic mode (soft start).
- 3 or 4 kW blade motor with brake (braking time approx. 1 second)
- Tool-free blade change
- Tables made with a solid welded steel construction with a working surface made of 3 mm anodised aluminium sheets.
Of course, other dimensions (smaller, larger, higher) are possible as a special order.
- With 1 or 2 lateral stops
- With or without sharpening device
- Simple operation
- Large 12″ colour touch panel
- Cutting heights of up to 1600 mm are possible on request (VS 1600)
- For example PU, PE, polystyrene, rock wool, etc. (also very high bulk densities)
- Servo drive technology with absolute value encoder
- Cutting portal and lateral stop on linear guides driven by toothed racks
- Innovative blade drive wheels, cut and wear-resistant for an incredibly long service life
- Electric blade tension indication can be read off in the display
- 3 or 4 kW blade motor with brake, on request is frequency-controlled
- Blade guidance with or without blade retention rollers
- Preparation for cutting dust extraction
- Fan/block lifting device
- Path measurement and much more
- Individual working width and length is possible on request