Fully automatic contour cutting machine KSM 1400 CNC
This type is a fully automatic contour cutting machine with an oscillating cutting tool. This machine is equipped with innovative, self-centring rotations of the blade. The work tables are comprised of the proven solid steel welded structure. The surface of the tables is made of 3 mm anodised aluminium sheet. The motors and controllers have been generously dimensioned so that greater dynamics can be achieved in the movements. The drive construction has been designed in such a manner that there is nothing left to be desired in regard to the working length and working height (special dimensions).
Standard dimensions of the KSM 1400
The standard dimensions of the contour cutting machines are as follows:
- Working height of 1400 mm
- Working length of 2500 mm / with rotary table 2200 mm
- Working width of 2200 mm
Special dimensions are available on request.
The machine shown above is our contour cutting machine KSM 1400 (cutting height 1400 mm) – D. The “D” refers to the manual rotary table (German: “Drehtisch”) (2200 mm x 2200 mm). The rotary table is securely locked with a pneumatic locking mechanism. Here, this machine is equipped with a block hold-down.
- G-Code and SLD files can also be processed on the machine.
- PC control/software by Pilz.
- The 21″ touch PC is network-compatible and easy to operate.
- Loading and unloading as well as the rotary table position can be pre-set.
- The machine is CE-certified.
- Stöber motors with an absolute value encoder